All About Me Free Printable Pack

All About Me activities are a great way for children to learn about themselves, their friends and family. This FREE All About Me Pack can be used at home or in the classroom for preschoolers and kindergartners to write, color and draw all about themselves!

All About Me activities are a great way for children to learn about themselves All About Me Free Printable Pack

This FREE All About Me Pack includes 6 pages featuring the following activities:

  • My name, age, handprint
  • My favorite color & favorite food
  • My eye color & hair color
  • My self-portrait
  • My favorite outfit
  • My family portrait

These sheets can be turned into a booklet which makes a great keepsake for parents!

I also love this First Day of School keepsake t-shirt (affiliate):




If you enjoyed this activity you might also like the following posts: