Robots Shape Matching Puzzle for Toddlers

Shape matching and color matching are the first activities that I do with my kids when they are toddlers. I made this cute Robot themed shape puzzle with six shapes to match. Be sure to also check out our tangram inspired shape puzzles.

Shape matching and color matching are the first activities that I do with my kids when the Robots Shape Matching Puzzle for Toddlers

This FREE Robot Shape Matching puzzle includes 6 shapes:
  • triangle
  • square
  • circle
  • star
  • hexagon
  • trapezoid
I recommend that you laminate the activity and use velcro dots so that you have a reusable activity that your toddler can do over and over again.



If you liked this activity you will LOVE our Toddler Matching Pack!

You might also like our Tangram Shape Puzzles for Toddlers: