18 Road Trip Printables for Traveling with Kids

Summer is almost here and I am sure many of you are planning vacations and road trips with the kids. I don't know about your kids but I have one who is pretty content sitting for long periods of time and I have another who absolutely hates being stuck in the car, even just to run a few errands. I have put together a collection of 18+ Free car themed road-trip games and printables that will hopefully make your traveling with kids easier.


Summer is almost here and I am sure many of you are planning vacations and road trips with 18 Road Trip Printables for Traveling with Kids


Road Trip Activity Pack by Totschooling
20+ Reusable Car Games by 123 Homeschool 4 Me
Road Trip Alphabet Pictionary by Lalymom
Printable Travel Sheets for Mini Do a Dot by Moms & Crafters
Restaurant I-Spy by 3 Boys and a Dog
License Plate I-Spy by 3 Boys and a Dog
Road Trip Activities and Games by Learn with Play at Home
Road Trip Activity Pack by Playdough to Plato
License Plate Search + Other Games by Poofy Cheeks
Road Trip Journal Pages by Peace but Not Quiet
Travel Notebook for Preschoolers by Cornerstone Confessions