My Body Systems Science Booklet

Introduce children to the human body systems with this free printable book. Makes a great science lesson as well as reading activity for preschool and kindergarten.

Pin Me!
Introduce children to the human body systems with this free printable book My Body Systems Science Booklet

This free printable science booklet includes the sight word "my" and is great for emergent readers. It introduces children to the main body systems while using simple terminology that they can relate to: "My muscles", "My stomach", "My bones", "My brain", "My lungs", "My heart".

If you would like to mention the name of the body system, you can verbally say it after reading each phrase. For example, "My bones... are part of the skeletal system" or "My lungs... are part of the respiratory system", etc.

This activity comes in two versions - a male and a female body. Kids can color in each picture to make it more personal. Read the following directions on how to put the book together:

Directions
  • Print the pages (files can be downloaded further down in this post)
  • Cut all pages in half down the middle
  • Place pages in order according to page numbers
  • Staple along the left edge to create a binding

Introduce children to the human body systems with this free printable book My Body Systems Science Booklet

Click the links below to Download the files:


If you enjoyed this activity you will LOVE our Science Pack for Preschool and Kindergarten!