Ant Farm Mazes

Now that it's Spring, it seems that ants are everywhere! My daughters have become very fascinated with ants and have even requested an ant farm. This gave me the idea of creating a set of ant farm themed mazes for preschoolers. Help the ants make their way through each maze and reach their food. 


 My daughters have become very fascinated with ants and have even requested an ant farm Ant Farm Mazes

This set of FREE Ant Farm mazes includes 5 sheets, with 10 mazes in total. They are perfect for preschoolers to practice pre-writing and fine motor skills.

I recommend that you laminate the sheets, cut the mazes out and then give children dry-erase markers to solve the mazes.



 My daughters have become very fascinated with ants and have even requested an ant farm Ant Farm Mazes